Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ten Things I Am Most Thankful For

This year has given me many obstacles.  It seems more so this year than previous years, or perhaps I am just older and handling them differently.  I always remind the boys we need be thankful for what we have.  I remind them of this all year.

For Thanksgiving I wish to share the ten things I am most thankful for (in no particular order).

  1. I am thankful my husband has a job that allows me to stay home with the children.
  2. I am thankful for modern technology that allows me to stay in touch with friends and family.
  3. I am thankful for friends.
  4. I am thankful that my parents will spend this Thanksgiving in good health.
  5. I am thankful that I will spend this Thanksgiving in good health.
  6. I am thankful for friends who have invited us to share the holiday with them.
  7. I am thankful for family who go the extra mile to make a little boy very happy (that's you Aunt Tracy and Uncle Wayne).
  8. I am thankful for a husband who makes me laugh, especially when I need it the most.
  9. I am thankful for my regular lunch date.
  10. Finally, I am MOST thankful for my two precious children!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment