Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Little TARTE!

I try to pass on helpful information when I find it.  Today's helpful info comes in the form of a great make-up purchase.

I was born a blonde hair blue eyed baby.  I stayed blue eyed until about 4 years old, which then changed to green eyed.  I stayed blonde until about nineteen.  Then I resumed being blonde at about 20 with the help of bleach and foils. 

While my hair became darker over the years, my very sparse eyebrows and eyelashes remained blonde.  So, if I don't wear a  make-up, I look very tired, pale, and even a little under the weather. 

I found this on Pinterest and laughed so hard, because it is so true!


OK, now on to my purchase.  I always need to remember the three "E's": eyebrows, eyelashes, eyeliner. My pursuit of finding a great a eyeliner took many years.  I have tried a lot of high end brands as well as drug store brands.  What one do I deem perfection? The TARTE Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeliner.




It comes in a little pot and you apply it with a brush.  I had a two day learning curve, but after that I was off to the races.  It's very creamy and glides on without tugging.  That is important because as I age, I really don't want any more wrinkles around the eyes.  However, the one component that is most important to me, is that the eyeliner is truly water proof.  This one is.

Go ahead and give it a try.  I bought mine at QVC (of course) but you can also find it at Ulta and Sephora. I bought mine in bronze and love it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment